PTFE, Dry Lubricant
DRY LUBRICANT AND RELEASE AGENT
P.T.F.E. LUBE is laboratory formulation of high quality constituents, resulting in an excellent dry lubricant coating system which prevents sticking, dries quickly and leaves a smooth, slippery, anti-friction surface.
• Safe on rubber,metals, wood, leather, glass, paper, plastic, fibreglass and most painted surfaces.
• The dried film is effective over a wide temperature range.
• Resists acids and solvents.
• Highly repellent to water, oil, dirt and dust.
• Excellent anti-friction and anti-static properties.
• Insoluble and inert.
Suggested areas of use include:
INDUSTRY - machine parts, nuts, bolts, linkages, connectors,gaskets, etc.
HOSPITALS - wheels and castors on trolleys, etc., windows,drawers, hinges and locks, etc. to prevent squeaking.
WOOD AND METAL SHOPS - use on cutting edges to prevent resin and cutting oil build up
VENDING EQUIPMENT - chutes, slides, coin-changers,rejecters.
PRINTING INDUSTRY - delays ink build up - cuts static on cutters, trimmers, collators, etc.
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT - high voltage insulators for less tracking, printing circuits for current leaks.
MARINE INDUSTRY - AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - LOCKS, etc.
P.T.F.E.LUBE should not be used on hot injection moulding applications.
Contact us about this product